Chanel's designs riot for Spring/Summer 2015 saw bangles in silver and brilliantly hued cowhide with the same on-pattern demo trademarks that the young ladies waved in the finale, including "Make Fashion Not War", "Oser Sans Poser".
The retro band at Louis Vuitton
2. With denim flares, high waists and shiny calfskin, the high-sparkle of the Camille Miceli's circle studs got the lights on the runway at the Spring/Summer 2015 show. It was back to the future with these bands, with all the appeal of 1970s symbols.
3. In a welcome to go next Summer, the innovative couple behind Valentino peppered Spring/Summer 2015 looks with marine images. Coral, shells and ocean urchins supplanted the previous summer's indications of the zodiac, interpreting into sun-brilliant rings to blend and match all season.
4. Mix "N" Match piercings at Dior; With long hair tucked back behind the ears, the Dior Spring/Summer 2015 young ladies' numerous piercings were up front. Chrome circles settled near to the projection, nearby explanation hoops of an alternate shade, with a few young ladies notwithstanding wearing three. A look that is set to turn into a clique.
5. The dark polish sleeve at Céline; The Céline Spring/Summer 2015 gathering oozed the casual class of the creator Phoebe Philo, who stirred up styles and prints. The prepared to-wear looks were emphasized with hand-molded pendants and the polished dark, PVC sleeve that coordinated the oval-formed sack of the season.
6. Appearances were tricky at Prada. Spring/Summer 2015 was valid to the house's odd style and regarding extras, it was all in the point of interest. These fine adornments styled pendant studs were as a general rule, perfectly worked gem, used to executioner impact.
7. For his last show as an imaginative executive at Hermès, Christophe Lemaire embellished his ivory and sand-hued looks with strong silver gems from other in-house ability, Pierre Hardy. Pale, splendid pieces from the Spring/Summer 2015 accumulation referenced the forms of harnesses, bits, and reins.
8. The choker at Balmain
Emphasized with gold sleeves and chokers, the adornments worn by the Balmain Spring/Summer 2015 warriors assumed a key part in the show, exploring different avenues regarding both straightforwardness and contracted lines.
9. The lively pearls at Lanvin; With 125 years outline history to draw on, Alber Elbazbrought us a crisp tackle the French fantastic atLanvin. Adornments originator Elie Top played with the customary white pearl, suspended like a math device, from a silver jewelry. New ground for the Parisienne's diversion.
10. After spiked metal and latches, the Mulleavy sister contorted another punk-time style code for the Rodarte Spring/Summer 2015 runway, with a line of fake puncturing along every forehead, as excellence met adornments to striking impact Photo by Ulrich Knoblau.
Jamie Chung loves wearable techJamie Chung is a famous actress, blogger and also a reality TV star. She moved to stardom from her role in the MTV reality show The Real World: San Diego and also in their spin-offs. Many consider her to be very successful. Her blog What the Chung? is also very popular. Jamie later catapulted into…
Gucci Has Show at Westminster AbbeyWestminster Abbey, also known as the Collegiate Church of St. Peter at Westminster, is a medieval, historic church situated in the City of Westminster. History says an image of Saint Peter was seen alongside this site. This has been attributed to the abundance of fish that the Thames fishermen…
Kristin Chenoweth has new HSN Jewelry CollectionKristin Chenoweth is a singer and actress from the US. She is best known for her performance as Sally Brown on an award winning Broadway show called You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. She won a Tony for this role. She later was nominated for her role in another Broadway musical called Wicked.…Read More
Dior Goes to Blenheim PalaceMore than six decades ago, Christian Dior conducted a show at Blenheim Palace. It was actually a benefit event for the Red Cross where the designer presented his newest couture creations. This May, Dior went back to this grand country house in Woodstock, Oxfordshire in England to exhibit its…Read More
Fall 2016 - 3 examples of Ready-to-wear by Alessandra RichAlthough Alessandra Rich is famous for her evening wear, she has numerous articles of other fashionable outfits available online. Her designs and creations have revived the use of luxurious materials, such as silk, crepes, and jerseys. Her collection is cross cultural, hip, and edgy and, at the same…Read More
Three ways to make an ordinary T-shirt look fabulousSpice up your plain old tees: SPARKLE IT Don't get that carried away or you'll end up looking like a Christmas tree. If you have a bedazzling gun, you can go all pro on your tee. You can sparkle up the collar and the sleeves or choose an abstract design to imprint on your t-shirt. If you…Read More
Three attractive looks for the mother-to-bePregnancy can evoke all sorts of feelings all at once: happiness, excitement, confusion and much more. Now what do you wear? Your body is growing and you are trying to fit into a style that will still look great while your little one grows. There are many attractive looks for being a mother-to-be.…Read More
Who are the 3 best-dressed women of 2015When most people think ‘best-dressed’, they automatically have a popular singer or a Hollywood actress in mind and expect celebrities to be topping the list. There is no denying that actors and musical celebrities are always in the limelight and some might find themselves on the…Read More
70’s Summer Style in 2015From a laid back hippy style to denims, from military accents to vintage prints, everything belonging from the beautiful 70’s era is going to make a comeback in this year. Summer 2015 will embark a new fashion approach, introducing everyone with a fashion style that, most of the current…Read More
Hair Trend: Bun-ing up the HeatTo beat the heat and to do at the same time, one carry the gorgeous look of hairs pulled up in a sky high bun. All you need to do is tie up your hairs and it looks as stunning as you can bet. Open hair flairs a messy look and allow the sweat to flow through your hair, making them more frizzy and…Read More
Two Ways to Wear a Short Shag HaircutThe classic shag haircut is making a comeback in 2018, and it comes with modern tweaks. Just like the classic hairstyle, the modern shag is all about layers. While the length can vary from long strands to a bob, this article will focus on the latter. Below are two ways to wear a short shag haircut.…Read More
Two non-surgical treatments for thinning hair from Hair ClubIt's perfectly natural for hair to get thinner as men get older. In fact, by the time they hit 50, roughly 8 out of 10 men will have significantly thinner hair. However, male-pattern baldness, which is the leading cause of hair loss in men, presents itself as a worse problem because the process…Read More
Three hair repair productsIf you have spent way too many hours looking for hair repair products, you might want to check this article because your hair is victim of the elements. Everything over you and around you lands on and in your hair. This results in split ends and damaged hair. Just like your skin, your hair is made…Read More
Clairol’s Color Crave hair makeup – how to useRainbows color is not going anywhere anytime soon. Even though we love a great colorful appearance, a full-on spectrum of colors on our cherished hair is not something we want to commit to permanently (Showing up to work on a weekday with colored hair is not for everyone). However, Clairol's new…Read More
Rihanna’s Hairdo Secrets for the 2018 Grammy AwardsBy now, we are pretty much used to seeing Rihanna jazzed up, no matter what she is doing or where she is going. It doesn’t matter if it’s a lazy Sunday when no one wants to put an effort to look stunning, you simply cannot catch Rihanna with her fashion guard down. However, the Sunday we…Read More
Bobbed Hairstyles Have a New GlamourLet’s face it, bobbed hairstyle is on top of the request lists in almost every hairstyle salon, and there are valid reasons for this - looks great on both curly and straight hair, it’s extremely easy to style for any occasion, and radiates with sophistication. By now, you must have…Read More